No matter where you are in your life, whether you’re a soaring entrepreneur or an executive in a rut, a student revving up to save the planet or a stay-at-home mom, an urban shaman wandering or well established, you need to consciously cultivate your Creative Genius. And everyone has it. Everyone.
Fire up your creative genius today.
[more about the Creative Genius challenge …]
- Day 1: Welcome To ’30 Days To Fire Up Your Creative Genius’
- Day 2: Where Are You Forcing Yourself To Be Better?
- Day 3: What Are You Intensely Interested In?
- Day 4: What’s The Current Proportion Of Your Life?
- Day 5: Why Do You Want What You Want?
- Day 6: How Do You Want To Feel?
- Day 7: What’s Underneath Your Definition Of Success?
- Day 8: What Have You Pulled Off?
- Day 9: What’s Your Favorite Failure?
- Day 10: What Will You Approach As New?
- Day 11: What’s On Your Stop Doing List?
- Day 12: What’s Your Relationship To Time?
- Day 13: What Matters Most In Your Beingness?
- Day Day 14: What’s Chronic, Repetitive Or Inflamed In Your Life?
- Day 15: Who Do You Admire?
- Day 16: What’s Your Worldview?
- Day 17: What Do People Thank You For Most Often?
- Day 18: If You Knew That Your Art Would Support Your Life, How Would You Live?
- Day 19: When Does Your Muse Visit You?
- Day 20: How Much Money Would You Like To Be Making?
- Day 21: What Does Your Perfect 12 Hours Look Like?
- Day 22: What’s Your Purpose For Money?
- Day 23: What’s Your Most Common Emotion Around Money?
- Day 24: What Business Are You Really In?
- Day 25:A Visualization For Creation
- Day 26: The All About You Interview
- Day 27: Why Are You Afraid?
For more by Danielle LaPorte, click here.