In our previous “Linchpins are 9 years old …” post, you have discovered a special young person.
Some people were moved as you have seen in the video.
It doesn’t stop there …
Look (and why not contribute to) at this (thanks to Lisa Niver Rajna, one of our Triiibes’ fellow) :
LOS ANGELES EVENTS
June 12, 2012 Inspired by Caine! LACOT, We Said Go Travel and Jetset Extra Travel Happy Hour
What inspires you? Where will you go next?
Join us for a travel meet, mingle and get inspired happy hour!
Meet us at XBAR in Century City. Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
2025 Avenue of the Stars Los Angeles, CA 90067
PARKING: $8 with validation or 2 hrs free at Century City Mall
June 12, 2012
Have you seen Caine’s Arcade yet? We are having a raffle to raise money for the Caine’s Arcade Foundation!
RAFFLE PRIZES include (more coming in daily!):
- (2) $50 coupons for transportation from Groundlink
- SONY READER
- (2) bottles of Napa Wine from the Napa Valley Wine Project [Tedeschi Family Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon (2004) and Ceja Family Vineyards Pinot Noir (2008)]
- Signed TRAVEL LITERATURE: The Voluntourist by Ken Bud, Radio Shangri-La by Lisa Napoli, Richard Bangs, Red Goddess Rising by Halle Eavelyn, The Good Girl’s Guide to Getting Lost by Rachel Friedman,
- Video 101: Tips & Tricks for Awesome Visual Storytelling by Lisa Lubin
- (5) One Year Memberships: MemberTravel ($99 value)
- Skirball Tickets
- (2) Giftbags from Jetset Extra
This event will have a few surprises! Stay tuned for more details!